Are you wondering what your experience with us would look like as we take extra precautions?
Guest masks will be worn at all times. Each medical esthetician will wear a mask and a shield for the entire treatment. All guests will be brought in separately. Only 5 guests will receive services at any time in our 4000 square foot space. Please take a peek at the important measures that we will always make priority.
The following is a list of our regular protocol required under Health Canada to function as a Certified Medical Skin Centre:
* All working surfaces are wiped, soaked and sprayed with hospital grade disinfectant and sterilant -PreEmpt Cs20* All professional instruments are soaked in hospital grade disinfectant and sterilant - PreEmpt Cs20. Once dry, implements are sprayed with Alcohol and stored in a sterile container.
* All needles are disposed of in our Sharps Containers. Once boxes are full, they are dropped off at our local pharmacy.
* Sterile gloves are always worn during every treatment.
* Visible sanitation stations are located in manicure/pedicure room and the central hallway. You are able to watch us scrub all implements and sterilize all areas. Our third sanitation station is located in the back room, beside our universal washroom.
* With a required checklist, washrooms are stocked with disposable paper towels and sanitized all through the day.
* All spa towels are disinfected and washed after each use.
Due to the COVID -19 virus, we are taking even further precautions.
* All door handles and communal areas are wiped down hourly.
* We removed all magazines and reading material that are generally shared.
* We put away our wet bar and now offer sealed bottled beverages.
* All employees and guests are pre-screened to ensure we are taking appropriate safety measures for everyone.
* Plexiglass has been installed for extra precautions.
* Masks must be worn at all times for all services.
We are proud to offer a space that is controlled and clean for our guests. Our standards will always be above and beyond the protocols required and we will continue to work in excellence while offering you the best services in our beautiful city of Windsor.
Thank YOU for your support. We appreciate you.
-The Stillwater Team